Friday, February 25, 2011

Messy tables, Babies, Cupcakes, and Handwritten Poems

Happy Friday, everyone!

Lunch observations for today:

1. The way you leave a table says a lot of things about you, at least to me. And probably the person who buses your table once you leave the restaurant. Even if you know a place will bus your table, why leave it the biggest mess possible? How much of a mess can you really make when eating? And now on to positive things...

2. I wonder what babies are thinking while they are staring at you, hardly blinking, and managing a grin mixed with a look of bewilderment. I wish I could see what is going on in their mind. I hope they think I look happy.

3. I wish I would've taken a picture of it before I inhaled it: this miniature French toast and bacon cupcake topped with buttercream frosting and green sprinkles. Yes, I said French toast and bacon. It goes at the top of my list of flavors today. Sorry, red velvet. Move over, orange dreamsicle. I wish I would have bought a dozen of them!

4. I still love writing poems by hand. I can't do it via a computer. I don't know why. I think a handwritten poem on a page is a beautiful sight. How do you write yours?

Wishing everyone a day topped with buttercream frosting and sprinkles in your favorite color, Andrea

3 comments:

  1. I agree more than you know about #1 and #2. ;)

    Im on a strict diet so I couldn't help but let my mouth water while reading #3.

    And I only wish I had your talent and ability to write. You are amazing!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    how are you.?
    nice post. .. hmm I agrees to almost all your points.
    on the last one I was like this way before. .but. .after blogging its kind of mix some time pc n sometime notebook especially when some poetic verse comes in mind and sometime we are left without pen and paper. .isnt? .

    nice one.
    have a nice time
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kia. :) Thank you! And I might have to bring one of those cupcakes with me when I come to Dallas. ;)

    Hi Vivek, I agree...sometimes the computer is a lot more convenient, especially when without pen and notepad. Thanks for saying hello. Hope all is well with you too and happy writing!

    ReplyDelete